Has Your Solar PV system been inspected by an MCS accredited technician in the last 12 months?
Do your solar panels have a build up dirt and grit from not being cleaned bi-annually?
Then you require a Green Way Maintenance Package for our technicians to attend site to inspect your solar system and clean your panels.
We base our charges on the size of the system:
• Between 0.5Kw & 2.5Kw is £223.75 – or £79.99 followed by 24 consecutive months Standing Order at £5.99/month paid in advance.
• Between 2.5Kw & 4Kw is £247.75 – or £79.99 followed by 24 consecutive months Standing Order at £6.99/month paid in advance.
*Pricing is based on customers located within 30m radius of Milton Keynes, for clients outside this area call us for more info
This health check includes:
• Performing a test of the installation.
• Ensure roof penetrations are watertight
• Check modules for excessive soiling from dirt build up or animal droppings.
• Confirm proper system signage is in place
• Inspect the inverter making sure it does not show excessive external cracking or signs of wear.
• Ensure that the module wiring is secure and not resting on the roof, hanging loose and exposed to potential damage.
• Inspect racking system for any defects including rust, corrosion, sagging and missing or broken clips or bolts.
• Collecting Inverter readings, make model and Serial number.
• Check for wildlife nesting under the solar panel array.
• Check for potential new shade items such as a satellite dish or trees.
• Using sun eye shading assessment to calculate new shading impact on the array.
• Inspect PV modules for visual defects that can appear in the form of burn marks, discoloration, delamination, or broken glass
• Supplying a full report including photographs when appropriate.
• Additional time on site to complete any repair work found as a result of our inspection.
• Additional materials for repair work any repair work found as a result of our inspection.
• Cleaning of the Array (Can be added to the cost of a Green Way Solar Health Check, ask when booking the service)
• Removing or replacing faulty inverter